Commercial and Flat Roof Replacement
Every roof has a life cycle, and at some point becomes beyond repair. At Raintree, our team of commercial reroofing experts will do a free, comprehensive survey of your roof, including an existing conditions photo report, and provide a replacement solution that fits your budget, energy concerns, sustainability strategy, and business priorities.
CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU DESERVE
The typical roof lasts about 20 years. If you have recoated your roof, you may even last up to 40 years if you have a service like Raintree maintaining your roof. But if you are like most property managers or business owners, your patience with lost productivity from leak repairs, damage control, or full reroofing probably lasts about 25 seconds. So timing is an important consideration for your process.
A reroofing project is probably the last thing you want to consider, but we can do a free estimate and asset review to share how our partnership can benefit you as we are your partner who anticipates and understands your needs uniquely. We’ll immediately get to work on a replacement solution custom-built to your budget, energy concerns, and business priorities.
You can trust our reputation to deliver with the highest-rated job safety guidelines and reroof with the highest-quality materials from the industry’s best partners. The bottom line is that you need to stay productive with minimal interruption.
Our reroofing process with you begins the moment you call. We value transparency and that is what you expect throughout the project, with you at the center providing important information.
We need to know five things:
- We’ll seek to understand the specifics of your business, including budgetary requirements and overall facility life-cycle goals.
- We’ll work with you to determine the optimal time to complete your reroofing needs.
- We’ll do a thorough site inspection, examining both the interior and exterior of the building, taking core samples, inspecting drainage points, and reviewing metal termination points.
- We’ll use infrared scans and the latest technology to check for leak penetrations, moisture access points, and insulation issues.
- We’ll provide a comprehensive, custom-built quote in two to three weeks that includes a detailed conditions photo-log, an energy-saving/life-cycle analysis, and an in-depth scope of work.
Flat Roof Replacement Options:
- Modified bitumen/built-up roof
- Metal roofing
- Green/vegetative roofs
- Solar energy solutions
- Elastomeric roof coatings
Worried about Roof Replacement Cost?
Let the roofing repair, replacement, and maintenance experts at Raintree Services put your mind at ease. We will evaluate your project, make recommendations, and work with you to find a realistic solution that suits your individual needs.
Schedule an evaluation
Quit rutsching preacher says sit up straight, six-hour sermon Sundays. It's all schmutzed up now. Make wet? Maybe. The candy is all. Go out and tie the dog loose.